Sunday, August 8, 2010

I am a student!

The job searching was proving fruitless. ....I found myself doing jobs that I hated and then it dawned on me.....finish the degree you silly girl!!!!  
So, here I am....ahhh it's been 3 weeks.  I'm taking 4 papers this semester. It's stress city.  I'm procrastinating hard-out about starting my essays but realised with shock and horror that they're all due in next week!!!!! EEEEEKKKKK!
Where does the time go?
Will write more when I don't feel so guilty about it.
Erm, oh, and at my work the other day a man came in stinking of some-unknown-pong that I couldn't quite place until he got up to the counter with his bottle of rum and I realised, Oh! It's that vomit/food mixture all through your beard and down the front of your top....classy.

1 comment:

  1. Shudder. The vomit/food mix. Oh lordy.

    Yay your school! When I started again, I found it really hard the first semester- all of a sudden all these assignments were due and I freaked out.
    Second semester I was more organised and actually started work on things like 2 weeks before they were due (a revelation to me!)
    :)
    You'll get the hang of it again no worries! xx

    ReplyDelete